Friday, December 14, 2012

Emanual God With Us



My heart breaks for the children and families of those lost in
this horrible school shooting today. My Pastor posted this photo
and it brings me comfort - Jesus with the children  . . .
So thankful for that hope . . .

I am amazed that people are still "shocked" and "surprised"
when these things occur. 

We are making every effort to remove God from society.

We are legalizing drugs, changing what God has ordained
as marriage, living like Sodom and Gomorrah . . .yet we wonder?

We say it is okay and legal to kill a child in the womb and wonder
why these shooters don't value life.

 If these precious children were still in their Mom's womb and the
 "choice" was made to end their life it would be okay, legal and applauded
in some circles as a women's victory and rights.

Praying for Jesus return ... Our hope . . .

Maranatha Lord Jesus, come quickly

Emanual - God with us !

I made my cupcakes for the ladies lunch tomorrow.
They turned out cute. Not sure how they taste yet.
They are red velvet with cream cheese icing.



Close up



Ready to go !



Abundant Blessings,
Maryellen




No comments:

Post a Comment