Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Vacation by Solomon Azarian (doggie)

Leaving NJ for my vacation to Georgia.
Man this car puts me to sleep.

Hey this arm rest works great as a pillow.

Mom wanted me to see the Chesapeake Bay Bridge
But I could not stay awake

See what I mean, barely keeping my eyes open.

Here's me and Mom at a park in New Bern NC
She really like the bear statues. I just wanted to sniff.

Ah the joys of hotel beds !Vacationing is not for sissies.

Here's me and Mom in St Simon's Island.
She tried to interest me in the Palm Tree.

Here's me and Gar (Dad)
We got along pretty good on vacation hah

Here I am my first time on the beach.
Mom thought for sure I'd like the water,
but don't tell her I really had no interest.

These people tried to walk me to death.
Thank God I found this nice cool green grass to relax a bit.

I know, I know, I've been told before I am just to big to be a lap dog.

Mom really wanted me to see South of the Border.
Here we are at Pedro's feet.
But as you can see I am very interested in a pole about 2 feet away !

I didn't like it when my Mom left the car for any reason.
You can see my eyes and ears watching out the window.
Don't I look like batman?

Here is a parrot in Hilton Head SC I'm wasn't sure I liked him.

Well, back to New Jersey.Mom said I was a really good little traveler.















No comments:

Post a Comment