Saturday, August 7, 2010

******************Cape Cod 2010

Hubby and I went to Cape Cod for a few days.
It was such fun. He we are at the JFK Memorial Park


Here I am flip-flop shopping at Cuffy's. Got the cutest
pair. Pink with blue anchor's.

I wish you could have seen me trying to get up in this chair.
Oh my gosh, it was too funny.

Hubby had no problem. He lifted himself up like a champ.

I wanted this photo first since it was our welcome to Cape
Cod but still have trouble figuring out this blog hah

My hubby is a huge flintstone fan. Here he is sitting
in Fred's car ! hah

Great seafood restaurant! Hubby had his lobster roll.

Neat little car's over in Martha's Vineyard.
I thought they were just the cutest.



It was a blessed trip. God is so good to us.





No comments:

Post a Comment