Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines dinner with Hubby 2011

Hubby and I had a wonderful dinner at Memphis Big Out !  It is such a neat little place. Pigs everywhere !
We were blessed to get a restaurant.com gift card for Christmas from a dear co-worker and friend of mine so we went all out.  I had Ribs & Filet Mignon and Gar had Ribs & Lobster Tail . . . Brought enough home that Gar will have a second meal tomorrow and I donated 1/2 my ribs hah . . .


Here is a lovely little poem I found and have hanging in my home office.

In this home,
We believe in celebrating together~
living deeply, laughing often and loving always.
We believe we were brought together to support
and care for each other.
We believe in God, our Savior Jesus, in one another, in this family,
In this home.

No comments:

Post a Comment