Sunday, December 17, 2017

December 2017 FUN

My husband and I made a decision this year.
Only 1 gift each and spend our money on
doing things together instead.

It has been just wonderful !

We went to the Downton Abbey Exhibit
in NYC

Oh gosh, I loved it.




















































Here we are in the "kitchen" 








































Then we went to 5 Napkins for dinner we love this burger joint.











































Then to an off Broadway play with Cathy Rigby.
She is just as adorable as when she was a gymnast.









































Then we had tickets to Rockette's on Sunday.

This is my favorite part love the bus scene and the coats
















It was hat night so we each got a Santa hat !  Such fun.
























Then it was Juniors for dinner.


We took a trip to Lancaster to see
a Christmas Play.

Tried and new breakfast place and it was great.
Cheapest meal ever I was stunned.


































Hubby found out that Carrabbas had a special 4 course meal.

It was so good.  Butternut squash soup,  pumpkin ravoli, 
steak and look at the dessert

Pumpkin Bread 
Vanilla Ice Cream
Custard
























Here is our 2017 Christmas Card














This season calls for  Christmas Toes hah

















We had an Ugly Sweater contest at work







































We were invited to dinner at our dear friends house
Dennis and Cheryl - we had a great time.
They have a Westie and he so reminds me of my Solomon.

Here we with Dennis and Kevin.
(Kevin is a widow and is dating Anna who is also a 
widow from our church. My heart was so delighted
when they began dating. Both such dear folks who
have been through so much.)

Found out they are ENGAGED !  




















Today we remembered my mother in law Mary
who passed a year ago.  


















My in laws the men



















My in laws the women















I love all things Charles Dickens

So we went to this movie and really enjoyed it
























It has been a wonderful blessed season
And it is not done yet : )

We are off to Nashville TN for Christmas















I think I like our decision to forgo the gifts and EnJoY . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment