Sunday, September 15, 2019

August 2019 Update


























Oh August glad to see you ~ it means my favorite Season is
almost here ~ welcome Fall very soon xoxo

Sometimes I can hardly stand the precious face on my boy !

















Still chipping away at my weight loss

Slow and steady wins the race 🐢

Before                                                    After
















Remember my sweet Westie's birthday  . . .  August 5th


Now you are able to send a package to your World Vision Child

I was so delighted to receive this photo of him with my package

























Hubby and I went to see the Staten Island Yankees

Had a fun day !




























Went to see overcomer ~  great movie.





















Labor Day weekend hubby and I headed to 
Stormville.
























That's a wrap on August.

Looking forward to September as we go on vacation !




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment