Monday, October 21, 2019

September 2019
























This is a perfect reminder for me this month.
With the changes to my hair and making an adjustment.

Doctors found out it is the change in my diet
and my B-12 and Iron was nearly non-existent
that has caused my hair to fall out.

So I am working through this with the Lords help.

My friend Jim is a wonderful painter.
He graciously gifted me with one
of his paintings.

I had it framed along with a cute kitty photo
I picked up at a street fair in NYC
























Oh gosh I love this ~ so me hah  🎃

















The most wonderful time of the year !   🏈






















I like hats with hair issues its a great excuse to buy new ones

Love this cute pink one picked up at flea market.
























New pumpkin
























Could not handle the feeling of the long strands
of hair falling out.   Visited my long and dear
friend Diana.   She has her hands full covering
the bald areas.  I think she did a great job
and I felt so much better.

Never thought I would have short hair
again but God had other plans
























love my new mug !
























Another new hat on the way to the Downton Abbey
Movie !  Waited so long for this.
















































We headed off to the Annual Armenian Picnic
Always great food and fun with family
























Hubby saw these adorable houses 
in the Lidl flyer . . .

JUDAH























PERCY
























Attended Beth Moore Simulcast in Ocean Grove
with Aunt Rose


While I was at the conference Hubby went to the
flea market and picked me up something special

He is a keeper !






It has been a good start to FALL  

🎃🌻🍁🍂




No comments:

Post a Comment