Saturday, February 29, 2020

January 2020

Happy New Year 2020 !



















Wow I cannot believe it is 2020

Time truly flies.
























We started the New Year with a visit to my Mom.

We had a blessed time.

Brought along Panera's and exchanged Christmas gifts.






















Me and Karen
























Here is my sweet Hubby



















It may be a new  year but this boy still loves his Mom !

























I purchased some courses for 2020
Let's see how it goes . . .

Year 2020 ~ I am going to write a novel and 
play the piano and my husband is going to cook 
like a pro Mediterrian food.  At least those are our goals. 
Just signed us up for some on line classes.   
Time is going so fast getting to those bucket list items.

I still love Mr Pooh !

















Want to do more reading and less TV and Internet this year.

Read this book it was a good one
























I also read another cute novel I picked up
at the Christian book store.
Can't recall the name already  HAH
welcome turning 60  HAH

My next book is this one
























Its been a great start to 2020.

Working on my Vision Board

Less TV More Reading
Girlfriend Time  
Learn the Piano 
CALEB Ministry  
Grow Marriage  
Closer to Jesus  
Write A Novel  
Move my Body  
Healthy Food  
Time with the Lord  


Well 2020 January that's a wrap !

No comments:

Post a Comment