Sunday, May 3, 2020

March 2020


















We made it through Winter and heading into Spring.
Little did I know what was ahead for us. 

Corona Virus

We had a trip to Georgia planned to complete our
investigating for retirement that was cancelled 
last fall due to a hurricane.  Now the trip is 
cancelled due to this horrible virus.

This is a hard scary time.  So thankful for the Lord !

Without Him I would be a basket case.

My Judah loves 💓 his Mom and brings me much comfort as well.

























Guess who had a birthday and turned 5 ? 

 My Judah 💓🎈🎉🍰



















As the news gets more frightening and more people lose
 lives due to this virus - I am hanging on to the hem of
Jesus robe.  🙏



























Cuddle Bug !🐞 

























Trying to focus on the good things we still 
have.  I have been working from home and 
am so thankful that I can maintain my job 
safely.  So grateful to co-workers who have
to be in the warehouse and take the risk.

I have been watching 3 church services and
growing in the Lord.

Cleveland Baptist in TN
Pastor Jordan ~ this young man is great !










They have an awesome worship team
They do a daily service during this pandemic
It has been such a light & encouragement










Community Church in St Simons GA
Pastor Dave ~ another great pastor
I want to be a part of this church so bad
Praying it is in the Lord's plan for our retirement











Maranatha in Paramus NJ our church
Pastor Jan has done a fantastic job
of encouraging, strengthening and lifting
our spirits during this hard hard time


























Patsy Clairmont said it this way, “Hope doesn’t announce
that life is safe, therefore, we will be; instead,
it whispers that Christ is our safety in the midst of harsh reality.”

The boys are so enjoying having us house bound with them.
More window time  😀
























Love this ~ God always WINS !

Love the song:  I'm gonna see a VICTORY
for the battle belongs to the Lord !






















Judah Victor Azarian you are so REGAL 

















I couldn't wait for this move to come out and now the 
theaters are closed.  Thankful they put it on pay per view

What FAITH ~ these two young people had !



















That's a wrap for March.

Being house bound not much to post. 

But so grateful to be well. 

💓💙💚💛💜










No comments:

Post a Comment