Monday, September 28, 2009

Cooler Days and Changing Trees

Fall is here ! Oh how I love this time of years. Pumpkins, mums, apples, hayrides. Cool nights to sleep. God is awesome for giving us the change of seasons. Just when you are tired of a season a new one comes along.

I haven't blogged in a really, really long time. Not really sure what I am doing. hah

I am heading to my second anniversary, can't believe these two years have just flown by. My husband is doing great and is a huge blessing. He surprised me with flowers yesterday. I just love when he does that.

My sweet doggie Solomon turned 12 this summer. He is getting a little feeble and it is to hard to see. He seems to be having a little stiffness in his hips. Now I baby him even more than before hah

I'm am going to try to stay more on top of my blog because I do really enjoy journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment