Monday, February 15, 2010

Love of duckie and Valentines


This is my Solomon and his "baby". He loves this duck with all his heart. He got this for his first birthday and he will not play or touch any other toy but this one. Every night he takes this duck from room to room crying looking for a place to hide it. It is so cute.



This is a great Middle Eastern restaurant in NYC my hubby treated me to for Valentines. It was delicious. I had Chicken Kabob with chick peas and he had Lahambajin Pitza, they served hot fresh pita bread.

Here we are trying to get a family shot. The doggie Solomon turned out the best. hah
My hubby surprised me with pink roses, a precious moments valentine, and two stuffed animals a doggie from my Solomon and a teddy bear from him. They were for a fund raiser for Cystic Fibrosis. Our dears friends son suffers and bravely fights this disease.
It was a blessed Valentine 2010 !

No comments:

Post a Comment