Sunday, October 31, 2010

Anniversary celebration

When my hubby and I were dating he took me to the QVC Studio and we took the tour. I really enjoyed it. So to celebrate our 3rd anniversary I asked him if we could go back.  It was just as much fun as I remembered it.  I love the studio tour. It is so interesting how the show is produced.  You get to walk out on the catwalk and look down and see the show live. This is the entrance to the studio.  West Chester PA

 Here I am standing at the entrance way.  Wearing my QVC wind breaker too !  hah
 This is the lobby and the security guard.  You have to go through a metal detector to take the tour.
Everything is done up in these beautiful colors.  It is really a neat place.
 In one of the hallways on the tour they have cut outs of all the QVC Hosts.  They have name badges that tell you their name when they started etc .. This is Leah -  my favorite show host.
 They have some shopping areas in the studio.  It was all decorated so pretty.  I was able to pick up a couple of Christmas gifts for the hubby.  I also found a little something for me hah
 After the tour we drove over to New Hope PA. It is a great little town. We had dinner at the below restaurant called The Landing. It was right on the water and you can see the beautiful old bridge that crosses from PA to Lambertville NJ.  The food was so good. We started with lopster & shrimp egg rolls. Hubby had a ruben and I had a pulled pork sandwich which was soooo good.  We would definately eat here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment