Saturday, October 9, 2010

---------------Food Network New York City Oct 2010-------------------

Hubby and I went to the Food Network Day in New York City. We had such a good time we got to see a lot of the cooking stars.  It was such fun.

Tyler Florence - he is very handsome

Alton Brown and my husband. He kept us laughing.

Giada De Laurentiis - she is really beautiful and sweet

Rachel my hubby's favorite ! Both from NY

We saw Trisha Yearwood bake a carrot cake.
She was really nice. She answered all our questions and really was a good sport.

Then we went to Michel Psilakis restaurant for dinner called Kefi  - they have great Greek Food. I really like him when he is on the Recipe Challenge show - he is a judge. The whole time we were eating I kept asking my husband if he thinks he is really cooking in the kitchen. He said, I doubt it. He is the owner and does the recipes but I'm sure he doesn't cook everynight.  We were almost done eating and I just got my nerve up to ask our waiter about him and all of a sudden I see him walking past me into the kitchen.  I couldn't believe it. It was such a GOD moment.  He just blessed my heart ! So exciting to get to see Michael in person.

What a fun blessed day !

No comments:

Post a Comment