Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding - William & Kate

Loved the Royal Wedding. Such fun. Romance. Just like a Disney fairy tale!  Such a sweet couple.
William is just like his dear Mom. Kate is lovely. 
 The only thing that saddened me was the absence of Diana. 
I loved her.
She was just a dear caring beautiful lady.


Breaks my heart. I feel like her "fairy tale" was a nightmare.  To be honest I can not bring myself to forgive Prince Charles. I just don't believe he ever loved her.  His heart always belonged to Camilla. I feel he only married Diana because he wasn't allowed to marry Camilla. He used Diana for children.  Just seems so unfair that she lost her life and he is able to carry on and marry his true love. I'll never forget her interview when she said so sadly that there were always 3 people in her marriage. She was young, innocent and trusting.
 Breaks my heart.  Diane you will always be my Princess . . .



2 comments:

  1. Yes...Diana's story is a sad one. I am hoping that William and Kate can live happily ever after!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Royal Wedding too, Maryellen.

    Thank you for your faithful encouraging words. You always bless me with your words!

    ReplyDelete