Friday, March 30, 2012

Finished

Tonight we finished our Beth Moore Esther study.
 So sad, I didn't want it to end.
We had a great group of ladies and the study was
just so good.
The Lord really spoke to me each week and I
am so grateful.


We decided to have a pot luck on our last night.
Our little Purim celebration.



One of the ladies brought the Haman's ear cookies.


Beverly made Kugel.
First time I ate it.
So delicious.


Here are a few photo's of some of the gals. 
Sadly I didn't get everyone because a few
ladies had to arrive late.


This is Cheryl - she is our favorite IT person.
We had several computer issues and fortunately
Cheryl came to our rescue more then once !


This is Beverly and Doris. 
Beverly is Jewish and really added so much
to our study. She had some wonderful stories
and information that we would not have
known.  She experienced celebrations of
Purim and lived in Israel for a year.

Doris was our co-leader and was a real
trouper, she came to lead us when
she was really feeling poorly.
Doris is a wonderful Mom who has
a handicapped daughter, Heather.
She is an amazing example of
selfless love.


 This is Pat, Michelle and Rose (my Aunt)
I've known these ladies for over 20 years.
We have shared bible studies together and
our lives.

And this is Joan, Debbie and Karen.
Joan is a lovely lady who attends my
Aunt's church. She is a faithful student
of God's word. She really digs in and
has a lot to share.

Debbie is a wonderful lady.
She is very wise and has a beautiful marriage.
She and her husband Brian are too cute.
We love them.  Their relationship is
so special.  A great example.
Debbie is a home-ex teacher and boy
can she cook. Love the pot lucks when
Debbie comes hah

Karen was our co-leader with Doris.
She is a single gal who is such fun.
She makes us laugh with her stories.
She is a great teacher/leader and has
such a heart for the Lord.

Some of the ladies I missed in my photos
was Lillian, Marianne, Nancy.

It has been a blessed ten weeks.

Back to Friday nights at home with my hubs.

Friday night is Pasta night HAH


And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?

And Esther won favor in the sight of all who saw her.

and if I perish, I perish.





No comments:

Post a Comment