Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Todays my first Mother's Day with out my sweet Doggie Solomon.
While my heart is so heavy and I miss that sweet little guy I choose
to rejoice in thanksgiving for the gift of being a doggie Mom.
I don't have any children but I learned unconditional love from him.
I learned sacrifice and committment and in the end heartbreak.
I was given joy beyond measure.

So today I am going to rejoice in my blessings !


I found this great little poem and tweaked it abit.

My Dog Solomon and His Love
Author Unknown

He was me 24 hours a day.
And never a word was he able to say.
But he could say more with a look or two,
such as I Love You, My Whole World Is You!

As I did my chores though out the day,
He was by my side, every step of the way.
When I stopped to eat, you can bet he was there,
sitting of course, in his favorite chair.

And if some night I decide to go out.
He'll hang his head, and kinda pout.
He’d sit by the window,
until I came home.

He sat there and waited so patiently.
Hoping to catch a glimpse of me,
he couldn’t wait till I put the key in the door.
He'd be barking and jumping, and barking some more.

Then as I layed myself down to sleep.
He was there by my side, his vigil to keep.
And I thank the Lord, in the heaven above.
For My Best Friend, My Dog Sollie and His Love!

 Here's to you Sollie - it won't be long and Mom
will join you in Heaven.
I am also so thankful for a hubby who is kind and
tenderhearted and understands.
He gave me the most beautiful card and lovely
PINK flowers.


Happy Mother's day to every women
We all have loved and mothered in our journey.



Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother's womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things.
Ecclesiastes 11:5



No comments:

Post a Comment