Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Holy Week

Had a blessed Holy Week starting with a
beautiful Good Friday service at my church.

We worshipped and shared communion as the
body of Christ. It was lovely.

 
 
 
Saturday we visited with some dear friends from PA.
Had a lovely time enjoyed their company.
 
 
Easter Sunday ~ Resurrection Day
 
My husband and I were blessed to serve down
stairs with the children. But being at the principal
desk I got to view the service on the TV screen.
 
 
Then we were invited to dinner with hubby's
family.  His Aunt Rose treated us.
 




 Buon Amici in White Plains.
 
They have delicious food.
Stuffed clams, stuffed peppers, eggplant appetizers.
Oh gosh the Italian bread was sooo good !
 
Hubby and I both chose the same dish hah
Shrimp, chicken with garlic and ziti.
 
For desert I had an amazing chocolate cake !
 
Hubby chose cheese cake - he loves it
 
It was a blessed week we are very fortunate.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment