Saturday, August 22, 2015

55th Wedding Anniversary

My dearest friends are celebrating 55 years !
They have been an example to me of love, caring,
loyalty, friendship, perseverance and faith.
I met
Sara and Cliff when I was just 7 years old and we
moved next door to them in Oceanport.
I quickly became their sixth child. I went on every trip with
them from skiing in Vermont to visiting family in Michigan.
They rounded up all the children on the street and took
us to VBS and Sunday School.  My foundation of
faith began because these dear people lived their
faith.


















We headed out to Lewisburg PA to celebrate !

 
Cindy, Cliff, Luke, Lydie and Holly
Sara & Cliff
 
They have quite a legacy of children, grandchildren
and 1 great-grandchild and one on the way.

















David, Mackenzie, Jeff, Clara, Meredith
Maddie, Olivia and Caden (Jack couldn't make the trip)

We had an blast all getting together and it is not easy
as we are spread out all over.
West Virginia, Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania

Good food and great friends !

 
Friend from NJ Joseph
 
Grandson David


Jeff's Dad Howie

 
Jeff and his fiancé Melissa with Howie his Dad
We are so excited these two sweet kids are getting married
in October in Naples FL and we are all GOING ! woo hoo
 

Maria and Mike - New Jersey friends

No comments:

Post a Comment