Sunday, October 4, 2015

October-fest

My hubby is still the best travel agent after
almost 8 years of marriage.

I have lived in NJ since I have been born
and never knew we had this beautiful waterfall.
It is in Paterson NJ.

We had a lovely fall day !

Mary Ellen Kramer Park


Beautiful old bell


Hamilton


Great Falls Park


Here I am ready for fall.


And several waterfall shots







Can you see the rainbow colors?




Then we had a wonderful October-fest meal at
the Sitting Duck

Bavarian Pretzel with Cheese Dip


Delicious !


Fall always brings out my baking love

Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Loaf




Pumpkins Chocolate Chip Squares

 
I get to use my Temptations dishes from QVC
 
 
I had some great Kohl's coupons so I picked up
Skechers on the Go boots
They are so comfy like the sneakers
 
 

And look what is out again !    Yippee Love it !

No comments:

Post a Comment