Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What's New Lately


Let's see what has been happening in our world . . .

Olympics ~ we really enjoyed them

We were delighted to see the Armenia team won a
few metals.



We went to 3 birthday parties this past weekend

This sweet girl turned 5
She is my great niece
This is a photo of her and her pop
(my brother in law Billy)



This is my sister Linda,  her Nana and Aunt Rose



Here I am with hubby, Aunt Rose, sister Karen
and my Mom.


I was in the baking mood. Found this cute idea on Pinterest.
They turned out cute - little sea turtles



I also made a few just girly



Then we had two birthdays on Sunday

Our friend Bob turned 50 and his son David is 13.


Then I hear it was National Dog Day
My sweet Sollie in Heaven



Busy life ~ Blessed life . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment