Friday, December 30, 2016

December 2016

It's been a different kind of Christmas this year.
My dear mother in law Mary had a stroke and
is very ill.  We have been praying for her recovery
but at 91 it was very hard for her. She passed
away today.

Hubby and I inter-mixed holiday cheer with
sadness.

We were blessed to see Josh Groban in a
Broadway play.  It was wonderful.


























We had a blessed Christmas together:

Hubby bought me some thoughtful gifts:
























Hubby bought me this in memory of my sweet westie in Heaven









































He got me this Precious Moments ornament

























Hubby is a huge Flintstone fan so I had this made
for him.  He and I as the Flintstones. HAH



















Here is a photo of my husband parents.
Puzant and Mary

























Looking forward to a great New Year !


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Alayna ~ she was an amazing lady. She taught me to live each day to the full. She leased a car at 89 years old can you even imagine. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you just celebrated her birthday. She seemed like a spunky lady.

      Delete