Thursday, May 25, 2017

A Dream Come True ~ Red Nose Day

After years of planning, fundraising
and prayer Cousin Harry's dream came true.

We celebrated the opening of the Youth building
at my husband's families Armenian church.






































































I'm sad Cousin Harry never lived to
see his dream but His legacy lives on



















Today is red nose Day !   
Here we are having a little fun with it


























I had a great report from may cardiologist

























We are still searching for a condo.
Waiting on the Lord is HARD !
So anxious to move and get it going

So this quote in my Guidepost Magazine:

What an enormous challenge to trust
God's faithfulness in an unknown future.

I also went to Ladies Day at America's Keswick.
It was wonderful.  Susie Larson was great !


No comments:

Post a Comment