Monday, September 3, 2018

Summer 2018 It's a Wrap !

Summer 2018 ~ it's a wrap 

Being a Fall or Winter girl 
in my heart ❤
Sept 1 summer is over ! 

I start seeing 
















and this


















and these





















And this too !  yippee



























I get so excited !  🎃🏉

But let's wrap up summer before we move forward:

Hubby and I were blessed to see 3 different but 
wonderful shows in August

First Bette Midler & David Hyde Pearce in Hello Dolly
Oh they were both were wonderful




















Here I am in the lobby


























Then we went to Sight & Sound in
Lancaster PA to see Jesus 
Wonderful also - their plays
never disappoint













Then finally we saw the Jim Brady Trio at America's Keswick
It was a dinner concert. The Prime Rib was delicious and
the concert was truly a blessing. They are awesome.
Their voices are heavenly. I told my friend I felt like 
I just spent time in GLORY !









































We went out for a nice dinner down in the 
Red Bank pier marina.

We live about a mile away yet we don't
take advantage of it enough.

It was a clear cool summer night.



























We sat and ate and watched the 
boats coming and going.

























Hubby noticed a few friends below





















Hubby had lobster roll (his favorite)




















I had shrimp tacos ~ yummy





















After dinner we took a stroll along
the pier and watched folks 
crab and we just relaxed.

Hubby and I tried a new breakfast
joint in town.

It is a Jewish Deli  the food was great
We will definitely go back



Odds & Ends

I have wanted a Kathie Lee & Hoda
mug for so long but they stopped selling
them.  All they had at the NBC Store
was Today Show mugs and Kathie Lee
and Hoda wine glasses.  I must have 
checked in the NBC Store a million time.

Finally just last week they posted on
Twitter that they have mugs.

Got mine already !  I've been a fan of KLG for
years and years since day 1 on Regis.
I love how bold she is with her faith in a job
that doesn't favor that boldness.




















Hubby wanted to toss out this old blanket
so he put it by the door to go down to the
trash - guess who had other plans?



















I was able to get some beautiful photos of this sweet boy.
Percy has the most beautiful profile. 























I've been getting back to reading and less TV

Enjoyed this book from Patsy





















And I'm using a new devotional this month
by Liz  ~ love her





















So thankful for the Christian
ladies and authors during my journey.

What is on the Horizon for Fall?

Lord willing I will be standing on the 
St Simons GA pier in 2 weeks YEAH

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N




























We are also going to the Food Network weekend in NYC

Of course as many Christmas events that 
we can squeeze in also 


Oh thank you Fall ! ! ! !




No comments:

Post a Comment