Monday, May 31, 2021

April 2021

I cannot believe it is April already 
This year is moving so fast.



























Getting ready for Easter

The colors turned out so pretty this year.


























Picked up dinner at Mado's

Delicious Monty. 



















We love how they blow up the pita HAH




















Back in office treating myself to flowers each week

























So thankful my hair is finally growing in from the loss.

























My Judah still my shadow




















These flowers lasted forever πŸ’“πŸŒ·πŸ’“πŸŒΈ

























So proud of my hubby πŸ’“
He did awesome on this 3D puzzle




























Love this reminder


























She knew there would be bumps in the road,
so she protected her heart ♥, adjusted her
attitude and held on to God's promises with
both hands.

Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold resolutely to the
hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful!








































Up early off to Holland Tulip 🌷 Farms so excited

πŸ’“ my clip on nose ring also HAH






































The tulips 🌷 were beautiful

































































Love my unusual bouquet  🌷🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼







































These two crazies HAH  🐱🐱



















Selfie with my Ju πŸ’“Ju πŸ’“





















Ara πŸ’“- sweetest guy ever !

























Hubby and I went into NYC πŸš• to the
"Friends" experience












































































































































































































































And then dinner at CARMINES ! ! !  woo hoo




























































Feels like things are slowly returning to normal.

So grateful.

Welcome May  🌺🌷🌸🌹🌼🌻








 


No comments:

Post a Comment