Saturday, May 1, 2021

March 2021

 
















Time is just flying
I cannot believe it is March


It's still nippy so I can wear
my new sweat shirt !

















I love this so true





 Warmer weather means window time
my boys love it ! 

















When your husband says, "Mare you better come take a look at this!" Judah has no concept of his size. LOL Poor Ara 🙁














My Judah turned 6 






 Poor little Ara
when Daddy leaves










We took a quick day trip to Maryland


















It was fun but we are not sold on the towns 
we visited


















This is a first both boys at once 💓🐱🐱
















The feeling when you finish the work week 
and your daily exercise ~ all fun until Monday


Another Spring



We had such a sad loss at work my dear buddy Bill he is missed


Oh goodness we have lost power so much lately. 




Looking forward to April - warmer weather
Easter



























No comments:

Post a Comment