Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lancaster PA weekend

Rainy, windy, stormy weekend in NJ. Hubby and I had tickets to a Southern Gospel concert in Lancaster PA. We decided to go no matter what the weather held. We saw The Booth Brothers & Gold City. It was a fantastic concert. We had a blast. Lots of singing, clapping & laughing.

We shopped at the outlets in Lancaster during the day before the concert.

Here are a few photos of our weekend.



This is me in front of a Amish buggy.







This is one of the outlet stores.

One of my hubbies favorites shops - Totes




Here he is in front of Totes




But VF is his #1 favorite store at the outlets.

He does so well shopping here.




Here I am in front of my favorite store.

Cape Cod Crafts. In my brand new

Totes raincoat. ha





We are so glad we didn't let the rain deter us.

We had such a good time. I purchased a picture

as a keepsake memory of our weekend . . .

it reads . . . Life isn't about waiting for the storm

to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain"



So appropriate . . . keep dancing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment