Saturday, March 6, 2010

Productive Days . . .oh how sweet !

Had a good productive day today. Did the laundry, picked up Easter cards, did some shopping at Kohl's got some great sales, put away winter sweaters and took out capri's and shirts, cleaned the car real good, (oh my gosh the winter snow and ice made it a mess) decorated the apartment with Spring and Easter stuff. Looks so cheerful now. Took my doggie for a walk and sat outside with him (first semi warm day made it to 50) He is now exhausted. He is so funny, sitting on the sofa trying desperately to keep his eyes open and head up. But he is losing this one. Went to Charley Brown's for dinner with my husband. Shrimp & ribs . . . so good.

A nice lady at Kohl's gave me her 30% off coupon because mine was 15%. What a blessing. Thank you Lord, I know it is your favor smiling down on me.

Productive days. . . they just make you feel so good !

No comments:

Post a Comment