Friday, August 19, 2011

Lunch out with Mom & Auntie . . .

Last day of my week's vacation. Went with my Mom and Aunt Rose to lunch.  This is my Aunt Rose in the blue & white checks and my Mom in the pink. 

Makes me want to sing this song . .. Sisters, sisters


There were never such devoted sisters,

Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister

And Lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man.   LOL   White Christmas . . .


We went to 10Th Ave Burrito Co. Soooo good!  They have the freshest food.  We all had tacos. I love their fish taco. Fresh Talapia. Just so good.  I had the black bean soup. It was really pureed.   This place is 5 minutes from my Mom's house. She had never been there. She is going back for sure ! hah



1 comment:

  1. Hi Maryellen...so glad you had fun with your mom and your Auntie! Family is so important.

    ReplyDelete