Saturday, August 20, 2011

We are overcomers !

Had a lovely afternoon at a ladies bible study and cover dish brunch.  I made Greek Pasta Salad. There was a ton of food. A lady made Ratatouille it was delicious.

They study was on being an overcomer and more than conqueror's.  How yes we are saved and going to Heaven but we need to still live obedient lives.  Lives that honor God.  We have the blessed opportunity to serve God and gain those Heavenly crowns.  I want to have crowns to lay at Jesus feet. I don't want to "just get into Heaven"  -- I want to hear "Well, done thy good and faithful servant".

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.


Romans 8:36-38
 
Overcomer's have one Attitude - God will be faithful no matter what.  No matter what He chooses to bring into my life. No matter the pleasure, the pain, the hardships, the joys. 
 
To live a life that counts. To run the race with faith, perseverance & consistency.
 

Lord Jesus, it will be my great delight and honor to give you my crown.  When I think of the crown you wore for me it pales in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment