Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas . . .

Decorated our apartment on Black Friday. So much better than shopping and fussing with the crowds.
You can see our new little fireplace from QVC. It is a Duraflame and it can give off heat or just look like a fire. We love it. 


This is the full view of our tree.



Our Charlie Brown Christmas tree and our Byers Choice doll collection.




This is a special ornament I ordered this year for my little Westie Solomon. This is our first
Christmas without him. He is really missed. We plan on having this ornament on our tree
forever so Sollie is always near.


Okay Santa here they are.  Go ahead and fill them up. Ha Ha


I get such a kick out of our little Wal-mart in our Christmas village.


Here's our little nativity.


And more of our Christmas Village. I love the kids making snow angels.


Here are a few ornaments I ordered on line.

We love St Simons Island in Georgia - it is a special place for us.
Thought it would be neat to make a travel ornament for a keepsake.


This was last years family ornament.


My husband dreams of having an RV one day and just traveling the country.
He wants a silver bullet. I thought this little RV ornament was so cute.


I loved this wooden Santa ornament with the cowboy hat.
We got him in Branson when we visited.



These two are very special ornaments that I received from two dear, dear blog friends.




And finally our peanuts Christmas Pageant



 

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I like all of your cheerful Christmas decorations Maryellen.

    I haven't pulled mine out yet...but hope to do it soon.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete