Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blessed Neighborly Day

Neighbors . . .they are important. 

You can make life time friends. We did . . .

Jim & Shelley were our neighbors at Country Club Apartments
about 20 years ago.


I remember stopping by to have a cup of tea and chat. 
Shelley and I could chat for hours. 



Then we decided one day we would help each other exercise. We started walking around our apartment complex.  It was great to be an encouragement to each other.


 We did more chatting then walking hah


Shelley and my Aunt Rose & friend Cindy would play card games.


I'm not a big game player but Shelley invited me to play Mahjon at her Aunt's house and it was such fun. 


Jim & Shelley retired and moved to South Jersey.
We went down to visit them today.
They treated us to lunch at a Chinese Buffet and the food was delicious.


Here are a few photos of our day

Shell & Jim

Shell, me & Aunt Rose


Me, Jim & Aunt Rose


Like I said Neighbors - they are IMPORANT !



No comments:

Post a Comment