Saturday, March 2, 2013

I Can Just Feel Spring in the Air ! ! !

Woke up today and although it is not
necessarily sunny and warm. I can
still sense Spring is around the corner.

I saw my first Robin today.
It wasn't these but are they not precious?





 
Love these strong little crocus's.





All this Spring inspired me to decorate the
apartment hah
 
Bye bye snowman and let it snow
 


 

 
This little doll is my Baby Be Blessed Doll
 




I got it with my doggie's Solomon's name
and a bible verse because I knew one day
he'd be with Jesus and I wanted the memory.
 
 
 I picked up this cute little bunny candle holder today
at Kohl's.  I put eggs inside instead of a candle.



 

Love this little bunny.
 
 
Cute little face.

 
This one was in my husbands family.
My mother-in-law gave it to me.
I treasure it as I love to have things from
my husbands side in our home.

 
Some bunny needs a treat !
 
And a cute cake dish with hanging eggs.
Got this at Kohls years ago after Easter Sale.
It was so inexpensive felt like a steal.

 
I'm a big fan of pooh and couldn't resist this
adorable Pooh bunny.



 
We did some shopping today at Kohl's and
I picked up my first pair of cowboy boots.
Original price & 69.99 my price $ 13.99
 
 
Tonight we are heading to Carrabba's
 

 

 
So HELLO Spring we are ready for you !


 
Abundant Blessings,
Maryellen

 
 

1 comment: