Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday

 


I really like this actors portrayal of Jesus.
He is real, gentle and kind.
Yet strong and powerful.

 
 



 


 

 
 
The more I walk with the Lord the harder it is
to watch the crucifixtion portrayed. Rips my
heart out. Oh Lord forgive us .

.

 
I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be
That you my king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
It's my joy to honor you
Amazing love, how can it be
That you My king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
It's my joy to honor you
In all I do I honor you
 
We had a beautiful service at church today.
One of our members is an awesome artist.
He made these beautiful photos of the stations
of the cross. . .



I think this is my favorite one.
Something about the women touches me.

 

 
Here are a few more
 
 


 


 

 
Really looking forward to Holy Week.


HE HAS RISEN ! ! !
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment