Saturday, September 14, 2013

AC & In the Kitchen With David Day !

Today we had tickets at the
Bogota in Atlantic City for
a cooking demo with
David Venable from QVC.
My hubby loves to watch his show.

My hubby bought his cookbook last
year at the NYC Food Network Weekend.
He got to meet him and had it signed.

 
Heading into Atlantic City
They have the huge power windmills.
I love those things.


View of AC

 
Here I am almost ready to go in to theater.
 
 
Hubby and I are not interested in gambling
we just walked right past the temptation. hah
Slot machines.

 
Here's David and hostess Mary both from the Q

 
Here's David answer audience questions.
He made the most delicious smelling
Pork Chops, Green Beans & Apple Crisp

 
On the way home passed Golden Nugget


And Harrah's

 
Stopped for dinner in Belmar at 10th Ave
Burrito.  It is an awesome place.

 
Guy stopped her on Triple D and he raved
about the Pork Mole.  I was always afraid to
try it but today I did. Am I ever glad !
WOW so delicious. They pack the tacos so
full that I could only eat 1 1/2.  So I have
another nice meal tomorrow.
 
 
Thankful for a fun day with Hubby :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment