Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bride of Christ ~ 2014 More of Jesus ~

 
I've been thinking what would make a good new years
resolution this year.  Besides diet, exercise etc etc etc
 
I ran across this photo and it so reminded me that I
am the Bride of Christ.
 
New Years Resolution ~  ACT LIKE ONE  ; )
 
It's a tall order sometimes.
But He who is in me is faithful.
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine !
 
John 3:29          
The one who has the bride is the bridegroom. The friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly at the bridegroom's voice. Therefore this joy of mine is now complete.


Revelation 21:2         
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:9         
Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.”

Revelation 19:7-9        
Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready; it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure”— for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints. And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment