Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bake Sale & Broadway

I haven't posted in a while.
Guess it has been normal routine days.

Today I had to make a cake for our
Church's bake sale.  We ladies raise
money twice a year for church expenses
ie: snowplowing costs etc . . .

Yellow cake w/Hazelnut spread & strawberries.


 
Hope it will get sold ; )
 
My husbands birthday is on the 20th.
Tomorrow we are meeting his sister and Mom
in NYC for a Broadway show.
 
Pippin - I am excited because
Annie Potts from Designing Women
just joined the cast !
I use to love that show.
 
 
Then we are having dinner at Juniors.
They have great food. 
 
They have the most delicious brisket.
They are known for their cheesecake.
Hubby loves it.
 
 
We are expecting snow so we will play it by
ear if we take the car or train.
 
Looking forward to a great day !


No comments:

Post a Comment