Wednesday, December 10, 2014

America's Keswick

Had two lovely events at America's Keswick

First the Annual Christmas Dinner Concert
























I have been going to this event for years.

Headed down with friends: Michele, Wendy,
Pat and my Aunt Rose.

We had the most delicious pot roast.
My Aunt and I were hoping to trade our dessert
for more pot roast hah

The guest musician was Marty Goetz.


Marty was so awesome. He was so inspirational.
What a voice.  I love listening to Jewish believers.
I love hearing them speak in Hebrew. His voice
was mesmerizing.  I picked up one of his cds.

You can see how well attended these events are.
Sold Out


Every year they do the Christmas tree display.

Here are a few I snapped with my cell phone.

Lion of Judah - see the lions?


Bride of Christ - loved the bridal dress
on the top.


Bright & Morning Star -
this white one was my favorite.


King of Kings - This one shown so
bright.  It was lovely.


Joy To The World - this tree
was giant.  Powerful beautiful.


Noah's Ark - see all the little animals
two by two, so cute



The next day we went back down to
America's Keswick for LWL

Ladies Who Lunch


Once a month they hold these ladies lunches.
$10.00 for a wonderful hot lunch,
a great devotional speaker and lovely music.

Teri Van Scholek spoke on Jesus our Healer
And the women who touched Jesus garment hem.


It was two blessed events and blessed days.
Awesome way to spend my vacation time.



No comments:

Post a Comment