Sunday, December 14, 2014

Lancaster Christmas ~ 2014

 
Hubby and I were off to Lancaster PA for an overnight.


We started off our adventure with a
good breakfast at a new place for us:
MEEMOM'S - it was so good!

 
Then we headed to Lancaster, first stop Kitchen Kettle
 
"It's lovely weather for a sled ride together
with you ."
 
 
The Christmas decorations were so nice!
 
 
How cute are these caroler's?
 
"We Wish You A Merry Christmas ♫ "
 
 
And good old Santa
 
"Santa Claus is Coming To Town ♫"
 
 
Then we headed to the outlets.
They were decorated so lovely also.
 
"Angels We Have Heard On High   "
 
 
"Joy To The World The Lord Has Come ♫ "
 
 
 
 I did so well at my favorite store ~ QVC outlet
 
God sure blessed ~  3 tops, 1 black jean, 1 brown jean,
temptations bread basket & temptations measuring cups.
All for $ 100.00   WOW 
 
 
I also picked up this sweet lighted photo.
Picture doesn't do it justice but the candles are all a glow
in the windows.  I love old churches.
 
It's called: "Sunday Go To Meetin'"
 
 
 Done shopping now off to a Christmas show at AMT.
 
 
 
 
The theater was decorated so beautifully
 
"I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day ♫ "

 
Glorious . . .


The show was awesome !


This gal is amazing.  Sarah Timm
She sings like an angel and she is just beautiful.
She is so elegant. She could win Miss America.



 

 


 


After the show a great inexpensive & delicious dinner
at Cracker Barrel. 

Up early and breakfast at Bob Evans.  We love this place too.
Great food inexpensive ~ can't beat it.

On the way home hubby said let's stop at the other QVC outlet
in Malvern PA.  It was about 2 exits away from our Turnpike exit.
Even though I had shopped until I nearly dropped at the Lancaster
QVC outlet I was up for it. 

Hubby should not have suggested this hah

I found this great Dooney & Bourke purse.
They have always been a dream purse.
But way too expensive for me.
But this one was 50% off plus Outlet prices.
I got it for a steal.  Isn't she pretty?  Blessed !

 
It was a wonderful weekend - great way to end a weeks
vacation from work.  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment