Sunday, April 24, 2016

Vacation Day

Hubby's job was closed for
Passover so he asked me to
take a vacation day so we could
spend the day together.



So we headed out early to
upstate NY.  It was a
beautiful day so we headed
to walk the Hudson Walkway.

First you need some fuel for the
tank right?  hah

If I was going to do all this walking I
surely wasn't going to blow it with eating
poorly : ) 

Good Morning Breakfast

Two scrambled Egg Beaters, Grits,
Fresh Seasonal Fruit and sliced tomatoes.
360 calories with bacon




Here I am at Cracker Barrel.  The trees
were glorious.


Here are details of the Walkway . . .


More details of the walkway



Beautiful view!






















Here is our "selfie" 


Here's my hubby walking to the end.


I made it about 1/2 way and rested. Goal is
to make it the whole way be end of summer.



On the way home we stopped in Cold Springs
to go to our favorite shake place.

GO GO POPS !

 
 
 
I always get the Monkey Shine drink
Banana, Cocoa, Peanut Butter, Yogurt and Honey.
It's awesome !
 
On the ride home we always pass this sign . . .
 
 
 
Haven't seen a turtle yet . . .
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment