Friday, January 14, 2011

5 Questions Friday

Thought I'd join in with Linda at Truthful Tidbits and have some Friday fun !





Welcome to Five Question Friday! An easy, peasy way to start off your weekend...and a fun way to get to know random facts about your fellow bloggers!



Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky and link your post! Oh, and HAVE FUN!!

Questions for Friday, January 14th:


1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?

Message in A Bottle with Kevin Costner In fact it was on last night.
Such a great story of love and loss and love again.
I love the scenery also.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
When waiting in a long line of traffic and people ride up the shoulder so they don't have to wait
then they want you to let them in.  I don't want to but then I hear Jesus say turn the other cheek. OUCH

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?

She is a Godly women.   My sweet Shelly

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?

I've always wanted to work in a Doctor's office at the desk. I want to wear those fun and colorful uniforms and crocks !  Plus I love paperwork. 

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?

My Dunkin Donuts coffee !

1 comment:

  1. Maryellen these were fun answers. Thanks for joining in with Mama M's Five Question Friday. (I should have referenced her by name. She is a fun gal, and always makes me laugh.)

    I like "Message In A Bottle" too. So sad...but a good movie. Nicholas Sparks is a good writer, but his stories are always so intense and tug on your emotions...I always cry.

    Glad you have a good friend in Shelly. My BFF besides my husband is named Myrna and we have been friends for over 30 years. Friends like that are gifts from God.

    I liked your comment about running the desk at a doctors office. That was cute...wanting to wear the fun scrubs and crocks! And you could stop at Dunkin Donuts on the way to work and splurge on donuts and coffee!!!!

    You are fun!

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete