Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh Happy Day !

Don't you just love it when you get great shopping deals? I hit the jackpot today. Went shopping with my Auntie and here is what I found . . .

A wonderful Charter Club jacket . . . ready $ 6.37


 
Matching pants to the jacket and also a nice pair of red pants . . . ready $ 5.30 each


Then we headed to the dollar store for some cards.  I decided to take a look through their scarves.
I just had to have these two.  They are both so nice $ 1.00 each  Love it !

The before sales cost was $ 79.94 . . . my cost  $ 16.97  total savings  $ 62.97 and let's just throw in 2 scarves for $2.00.   Thank you Lord, a jacket, 2 pair of pants and 2 scarves for $ 18.97
what an amazing blessing . . .

1 comment:

  1. Mare, thank you for sharing your very beautiful blog with me. And for visiting my new adoption blog. Great shopping spree you had there, such terrific savings. Reminds me of a lady I follow who has a vlog, she does yard sale "hauls" and then discuses her finds. You may like viewing her, she is also a Christian: http://www.youtube.com/user/freespirithome

    ReplyDelete