I was invited to attend the Beth Moore Simulcast at Manahawkin Baptist Church with my lady friends from Grace Bible Fellowship. It was wonderful!
Beth spoke about Luke and I learned so much about him as a man and BFF of Paul. I never realized how good to Paul Luke was. He never left him. Luke mentions women, friendship, healing more than any of the other gospels.
I wanted to include a few of my notes so I won't forget.
The scripture text was Luke 1:1-4
1) We were created for good company
2) An individual calling can only be fulfilled in a "we" context
3) God never overlooks a single "me" in the bigger "we"
4) Jesus became a friend of sinners so that we could become a friend of God
5) We can revel in the certainty of the things we have been taught
6) Jesus has passed us the salt also
7) We can ALSO be many convincing proofs that Jesus Christ is alive
I love this - Beth said we are the flavor live so others "taste" the goodness of the Lord
If you have a heart to do His will you won't miss it (God's sovereignty)
Disobedience deforms the heart - obedience reforms the heart.
I've been graciously graced so I should never withhold it from others. GIVE GRACE
The more you need Jesus the more you will seem Him revealed.
Here are a few of our ladies from Grace.