Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sentimental Things & Moving On . . .

Christmas 2009 my husband bought me a beautiful PINK Dell laptop. I absolutely loved it. It was the perfect PINK! He even bought me a matching mouse. I was in my glory. I used it with such care. Never put it on a table without a place mat. I didn't want it to get scratched. HAH Well, the screen went ! I was so sad. So disappointed. I can't believe it is broken. It can't be fixed easily either. I spoke to several folks at Dell, The Geek Squad and my IT man at work. No go ! Broke my heart. It has sentimental value to me. I told Dell how disappointed I was that 1 year and 3/4 months hardly seems fair.

I hemmed & Hawed about what to do. I couldn't see myself with a new one. HAH

Well today I made the decision. Here is what I bought. It is beautiful too. hah It is an HP - Lord willing I will have better success with this one. Isn't it pretty?



I think I got a really good sale at Walmart.

Then they had such a terrific sale at Walmart on a HP printer that I picked one up too!


So I will need to let go of my PINK perfect laptop and enjoy this new pretty one. I told my hubby the perfect one he bought me will always be my favorite !


Life funny how "things" can mean so much to us. When in the end they don't matter at all.

All that matters is our relationship with Jesus . . .and how we love each other . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment