Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Fun & Craziness


Hubby is not much of a sports fan. He likes soccer and track and field. I remember when we were dating I asked him, "Do you like football?" and he said "No". Now being from the Bronx I made the assumption he'd be a Yankee fan. No not really was my reply. Hmmm, finally in exasperation I asked him, what sport do you like? To which he replied "track & field" ?  Does that even count? LOL

But he is always willing to get in on the superbowl fun even if it is for the "commercials" and food!




Things are pretty crazy around here  NY & NJ are all pumped up. 
Me, I am a Dallas Cowboy fan ever since I was young and had a crush on Troy HA


Adorable wasn't he?



As you can see from this photo of our grocery store - Superbowl fever has hit a high.




This is my god-daughters little boy !


Seems everyone has the fever even my friends puppy !

Here's what hubby and I decided to have for our celebration ! 




Shrimp Cocktail


Buffalo Wings


Dolmas Stuffed Grape Leaves


Broccoli Salad.


I'm dieting so we are trying not to eat so, so bad !

Well, since my cowboys are not in the game - may the best team win !


No comments:

Post a Comment