Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012 Happy Resurrection Day !


Hubby and I at church.
We spent Easter with my in-laws.
Delicious ham, pasta,  Yalanchi Sarma - stuffed grape leaves
My mother-in-law Mary makes these so delicious.


She also made this soup called Monte
Oh I love this soup.


Homemade Easter bread


I made a carrot souffle.
It turned out pretty good.



We play the traditional Armenian Easter
Egg fight. It is such fun.
Here is a photo of it being played I found
on the internet.
My husband won this year



 Taylor his little cousin had a blast
cracking his Dad's egg. hah


Pretty flowers my hubby gave me for Easter




So thankful for this !





And finally . . .


Saddened to hear of the passing of Thomas Kincaid.
Really loved his work.

It was a blessed day !



No comments:

Post a Comment