Sunday, April 29, 2012

Little League & Friends

We had a fun day yesterday.
Spent some time visiting with our friends
Bob and Cindy.

We went up to watch their son, David
play some baseball.


 Bob is the coach and the kids did real well.
They are having a tough season but they
are learning.  David made a great play
at 3rd base. 

Bob and Cindy have 3 adorable cats and they
"foster" kittens to make them people-friendly
for adoption. They currently have 4 they are
fostering  2 boys  and 2 girls.  They were so cute.
They loved to chew on your show laces.



After our visit we headed to Long Horns Steakhouse for dinner.



What do you get when you mix this:



And this  ?




Answer:   A Lobster Stuffed Baked Potato and a VERY happy husband !



Proverbs 13:20 NIV
He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harms.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maryellen. Glad you had a nice time yesterday with your friends. And nice you had a good meal at the Longhorn Steakhouse. I can't eat there because of the peanuts on the floor and everywhere, cuz I am allergic.

    Fostering kittens...interesting. Kittens are so cute. But I am also allergic to cats!

    Poor me! Ha!

    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Thanks for visiting me for Six Word Saturday yesterday.

    Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maryellen, Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I thought of you because my husband showed me a picture of two Westies he saw on Craig's list from Dallas area. They had a serious illness in the family and had to give away their two older Westies. They looked just like our two Westies who have passed on.

    My first thought was call these people. I love older dogs who are already "house-broken" but we have two older dogs now and we just don't need two more at the moment! The upkeep is expensive especially if you have to kennel them as we do when we travel so much.

    But i am sure when our two dogs pass on, we will definitely get Westies again because we love them sooooo much! The perfect pet as far as we are concerned!

    ReplyDelete