Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Celebration's !

 

 
Her children arise and call her blessed.…”

Proverbs 31:28 (NIV)
 
Took my Mom and Aunt out for breakfast for
Mother's Day ~ My Kitchen Witch restaurant
It is a favorite of ours and it was destroyed by
hurricane Sandy and recently reopened.
 
 


 
It is decorated so adorable.
 


How cute is this table?
Love the feet hah

 

 
Here I am with Aunt Rose and my Mom.


All three of us had the same breakfast hah
Olive bread, artichoke spread, arugula and poached egg.
It is just delicious.

 

 
Then on Sunday after church we met up with
Gar's family for Mother's Day brunch at
 
 Bistro Twenty Five at Maple Moor Golf Club
 

 The view is just beautiful.
We sat out on the deck over looking the
golf course.  Pretty sunny day.

 

 
I always think about my doggie in
Heaven on Mother's day . . .
He was my "Fur-baby"
 
Oh how I miss you sweet Solomon boy !
When I think of the hours we sent sitting out on the
steps.  You just loved this time.  Wish I could
have even 1 more hour back with you.

 
Happy Blessed Mother's Day to all the women out there.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment