Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ocean Grove Craft Show

Today was the big craft show in
Ocean Grove, NJ.

It is the town my Mom lives in and
a wonderful shore town.

The show was so large and had some
wonderful crafters and creative crafts.



You can see the Great Auditorium in the background.



Here I am



I found this neat sign from my hometown
Oceanport ~  I was blessed to have had my
childhood in this dear little town.
 
 
Hubby is a huge fan of lobsters, so when we
saw this we knew it was for him.
We live in an apt and don't have a yard to put it.
So he was hesitant to get it. But we have been
praying about moving out of NJ and praying for
a house with a yard.
 
So I told hubby let's "step out in faith"
let's get this as a trust that the Lord is hearing
our prayers and one day we will have this in our yard.
 


They have a lovely little Christian Bookstore
in Ocean Grove and I picked up these sweet
cross earrings.  They have beautiful roses
in the center.

 
Then we went to our local mall then home to
rest a bit.
 
Dinner at Applebee's.  We haven't gone to
Applebee's in awhile as it is not one of my
hubby's favorites but I like it.
 
I had some extra calories at breakfast today
so I wanted to eat a decent dinner.
 
I choose one of the Weight Watchers dishes.
My gosh it was so good !
 
weight watchers Weight Watchers
Blackened shrimp sautéed with tomatoes, onions and basil. Served over creamy rice with a decadent lemon Parmesan cream sauce.
 


Then we headed home but made a pit stop
at Kohl's.  I found these adorable flip flops.
I am ALL ABOUT THE BOWS ! hah
 

Thankful for a blessed day.
For a husband who is fun to be with.
For a husband who likes to shop.
 
Every good and perfect gift is from above !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment