Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pastor Chuck Smith

I'm watching the tribute to
Pastor Chuck Smith



I attended Calvary Chapel-Four Winds
for several years.



It was such a huge blessing in my life.
A time of real growth in the Lord.
The most joy filled time of fellowship
I've ever experienced.

The worship and word was
incredible. I made life long
friends in the Lord there.

After I got married I left to attend
my husbands fellowship but to
stay connected I listed to Pastor's Perspective
on my drive home from work each
night.  I so miss Pastor Chuck.



While I love the old hymns I learned as a child in my
childhood Methodist church, I really love the worship
songs learned at Calvary Chapel.

"His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful slave. You were faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master."  Matthew 23:25




No comments:

Post a Comment