Saturday, July 30, 2011

Joe's Crab Shack . . . poor hubby !

My husband loves seafood. All kinds of seafood. I really don't. Or at least I thought I didn't. Little by little through hubby I have been learning. I always liked your basics tuna fish, salmon, shrimp, flounder.  But don't give me a crab, lobster or clam of any kind.  Then it started with Manhattan clam chowder, hey I like this.  Tonight at Joe's crab shack I wanted one of those boiled pots with all the goodies inside.  They look so good. I found one with corn on the cob, sausage, shrimp, potatoes and king crab legs. So I told hubby, okay I like everything except the king crab legs,  you can have mine along with yours.  He was delighted.  I get my meal and I say, let me try these things you seem to love so much.  Well, you guessed it. They were good !  Next thing I knew I was no longer sharing . . . like I said poor hubby !        (bring on the lobster we'll see how that goes . . . )


No comments:

Post a Comment